Ice ice, baby. Winter is a bright white crème that gives you solid coverage you know and love. Only a white nail lover knows the feeling.
1. Start with a well prepped nail by using a single coat of either base coat or nail strengthener.
2. Next, with your choice of colour, swipe one side of the brush on the inside of the bottle neck to remove excess nail polish.
3. Place your brush with the drop of polish at the base of your nail, near the cuticle. Swipe it in a straight line from the base to the tip of the nail.
4. Return to the base of the nail and gently swipe to each side of the initial stripe, covering the nail fully.
5. Repeat the process on each nail.
6. For full coverage apply two coats of colour.
7. Finish with your choice of glossy or matte top coat.
8. Voila! You achieved nail polish glory.
Derived from Sugarcane, Cassava, Cotton and Corn.
Innovative, cleanest formula possible
Our exclusive formula is a world first with no nano-particles, no benzophenone 1 and none of the standard toxic ingredients everyone says no to!
World friendly products
From natural ingredients to the organic timber on our bottles; everything we do is made to be as environmentally friendly as possible.
Sienna nail polish is proudly ethically made in France, certified vegan & cruelty-free and breathable.
Crisp White Crème 10ml – .34 fl oz. Nail Polish
Ethyl Acetate (biosourced : derived from sugar cane), Butyl Acetate (biosourced : derived from sugar cane residue or manioc), Nitrocellulose (partially biosourced : derived from cotton), Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate (partially biosourced : derived from corn), Alcohol (biosourced : derived from sugar cane), Stearalkonium Bentonite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, N-Butyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phosphoric Acid, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Diacetone Alcohol, Dimethicone, Acrylates Copolymer, Etocrylene.
May contain (+/-) : Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)